Monday, April 6, 2015



Creating Innovators
Author: Tony Wagner


Book Review:

Just recently, my husband and I were reading this new treasured book for our family called Creating Innovators.
The book tells about what kind of people the world needs for present and future, which is evolving, versus what kind of people the system is producing now.
There is a big difference between what the kids learned from pre-k to University versus the skills which the world is demanding for. 

Factors made this gap very wide are: 
1. Parents aren't informed.
2. Education system is still doing the same thing with no relevance to present demand.
3. Older generation didn't train the younger generation 

Still on the way, but I learned a lot. I have new found takeaways as for the few pages of this book. It changed my perspective and attitude towards educating my child.
One thing that changed me, is that I am not now preoccupied to worrying how and what to teach my daughter. I just need to create a good environment like few toys, more books, and the gift of God which are from nature such as sand, clay, park, water, and Legos too.

No comments:

Post a Comment